TESSPAVER 120s Slab lifter (formerly known as Tromp EasyLift)
Lift, transport and lay slabs and paving stones quick and easy. Our unique design allows to picked up slabs simultaneously, transport to the required location and seamless lay the individual slabs in succession.
It's innovative Dutch design and quality Dutch construction means it's well-made and indestructible.
Article number: 000531 | Paving slab lifting tool
Range 30cm to 120cm with 2 ½ cm increments
Max. load capacity 150kg
(formerly known as TrompEasyLift)
€699,00 €845,79 incl. VAT
Pick up a stack of tiles
Seamlessly lay tiles
Makes picking up, transporting, and laying down slabs simple and easy. The TESSPAVER 120s is indispensable for every Hardscape Professional. Do more in a day’s work, less physical stress!!
More production in less time
- TESSPAVER 120s makes for easier work flow: Picking up, transporting and laying with one handling device.
- TESSPAVER 120s is the right choice for the removal of old slabs. You first pry the old slabs loose, pick them up and remove them. You can pick multiple slabs at the same time which makes the TESSPAVER 120s a very efficient tool.
- With the TESSPAVER 120s you grab a stack of new tiles, transport them and lay the tiles one at the time seamlessly.
- The TESSPAVER 120s has an adjustable blade. This makes it possible to pick up, transport and to lay tiles seamlessly (thickness: 3 to 8 cm).
Clamping range of 30 to 120 cm (12 to 48 inch)
- The TESSPAVER 120s has a standard clamping range of 30 to 120 in increments of 2 ½ cm
- The height of the clamp allows the transport of a stack of tiles at once (up to 25 cm height).
- You can transport L-elements, U-elements and concrete steps.
- You can lift and transport 150 kg at once.
Large clamping force with little effort required
- Unlike a hand truck, the ergonomically designed lever of the TESSPAVER 120s avoids a tipping point which can leadto injuries and damaged product. This ensures that you have more control when positioning the tile and surprisingly little force is required to move heavy tiles.
- The TESSPAVER 120s allows you to handle heavy tiles without ever having touching them with your hands. Additionally, you can carry multiple tiles in each load. The minimal effort means reduced physical strain providing an efficient transport which translates into more production in one day. The TESSPAVER 120s quickly pays for itself!
Easy to transport
- The ergonomically designed lever can go on and off easily.
- The TESSPAVER 120s needs surprisingly little space and is easy to transport.
The TESSPAVER 120s requires very little maintenance over its lifetime. The ball bearings chosen are lubricated for the life. All moving parts are galvanized.
Periodic (monthly) maintenance
- Check tire pressure
- Lightly lubricate all the moving parts with any of the following:
- Waterproof grease
- Engine oil
Cleaning SuggestionsRoutinely cleaning and lubricating the TESSPAVER 120s extends the life of the product.
Require additional parts? All parts are always in stock. A quick phone call or email will start the process to get what you require out quickly.
- Clamp range 30 - 120 cm (12 to 48 inch)
- Suitable for products having a thickness of 3 to 8 cm (1 to 10 inch)
- High clamp. Height max 25 cm.
- Maximum burden 150 kg
- Dead weight 40 kg
- This product is patented
- Tarif code/ hs code 8427 9000
Awesome product, i really like it!
This product works great!
- Has a wide range: from 30cm to 120cm with 2.5cm increments.
- Is multifunctional. Can pick up, transport and lay tiles.
- Can transport a stack of tiles and afterwards you can put the tiles in succession.
- Little power, much done. The lever is slanted. Because of this you need little power to lift heavy tiles!
- Easy to transport. The lever is detachable and then occupies little space.
- Is very robust. Dutch design, Dutch quality.
- Is patented.
During the design of the TESSPAVER 120T we have deliberately chosen for a low-maintenance concept. The ball-bearings in the wheels are self-lubricating. The shaft is mounted in maintenance-free sliding bearings. All moving parts are galvanized. The remaining parts are provided with two layers of powder coating. It is advisable to check the tire pressure with some regularity. Of course, cleaning and subsequent lubrication prolong the life of the product. Maintenance is conservation. Periodic maintenance (monthly) is easy to run on your own:
- Cleaning the TESSPAVER 120T
- Warning: Do not use a high pressure cleaner when cleaning the TESSPAVER 120T. Due to the high pressure, water can penetrate into the bearings.
- Check tire pressure
- Light lubrication of moving parts with:
- A little waterproof grease
- Engine oil
- WD40 multispray